Submit a project for pitching at Asian Side of the Doc
Asian Side of the Doc is a coproduction platform and sales market for documentary and specialist factual in Asia. Deadline for submitting a project for Asian Side pitching sessions is February 6, 2015.
The 2015 edition of Asian Side of the Doc will take place in the city of Xiamen, on the South-East coast of China, from March 17-20, 2015. The market will feature four days of pitching sessions, in-depth panels, one-to-one meetings, training workshops, networking and social events.
This edition of the market will spotlight:
- - New Asian talent, original concepts that are appealing to an international audience
- - Potential Asian partners to finance your projects and develop “Asia to Asia” and “Asia to the rest of the world” co-productions
- - Chinese buyers in demand for finished programs.
The Asian Side of the Doc organisers are looking for strong projects in advanced development, with appeal to Asian broadcasters, co-producers or other funders, on the following topics: Science, Discovery, Wildlife, History, Economy, Arts & Culture. Submitted projects can be one-offs or series. Transmedia/interactive projects are also accepted.
In addition to the February 6 deadline for submissions of pitch projects, please also note these deadlines in connection with the market:
- To register online and appear in the printed catalogue: February 15.
- Final date to register online: March 6.
Here you can read more about Asian Side of the Doc.
- Related links at edn.dk
- Search among 600+ events in the DOCalendar
- See examples of good pitch pilots in Resources
- Follow EDN on and