Italy: Co-Production Overview
Ministero dei beni e delle attività culturali e del turismo (MIBACT)
Ministry of cultural heritage, activities and tourism
Contact concerning documentaries:
Mr. Maurizio Onori (feature length) - maurizio.onori_@If you can read this, please upgrade to a modern browser.beniculturali.it
Ms. Antonella Fralleone (feature length director’s first or second full feature) - antonella.fralleone_@If you can read this, please upgrade to a modern browser.beniculturali.it
Mr. Andrea D’Ottavi (short films) - andrea.dottavi_@If you can read this, please upgrade to a modern browser.beniculturali.it
Documentary profile of Fund
TOTAL ANNUAL AMOUNT FOR PRODUCTION SUPPORT
Co-production profile of Fund
NUMBER OF CO-PRODUCTIONS SUPPORTED
MAJORITY PRODUCERS FROM
TOTAL ANNUAL AMOUNT FOR CO-PRODUCTION SUPPORT
OTHER FUNDS THAT FUNDED CO-PRODUCTIONS
1. Italy-Germany feature film co-development fund. In order to encourage the cooperation of producers in Italy and in Germany, MiBACT and FFA have agreed to support the co-development of film projects that have the potential to develop into high quality films that will attract audiences in both countries and the rest of the world.
2. The Canada-Italy Co-Development Incentive. A collaboration between CMF and DGC. Funding the co-development of eligible one-off projects between producers from Canada and Italy. 150,000 Euro in total with CDN 75,000 Euro contributed by each of the CMF and DGC.
3. Italy-France Feature Film Co-Development Fund. For development of projects co-produced by Italian and French producers mainly designed for movie house release. Total budget in 2016: 500.000 Euro. Max. contribution pr. project: 50.000 Euro.
4. Italian-Macedonian Co-production Development Fund. The fund is for feature length films, both fiction and documentary.
5. There are 9 regional funds