CoPro Foundation Seeking European Doc Projects for Inside-Out Programme
With the aim of strengthening the focus on European documentary projects, the Israel-based CoPro foundation is looking to include more European filmmakers into their Inside-Out programme, which takes place as part of this year's CoPro-Market in Tel Aviv. Submissions are open until 5th April; the programme will be moderated by EDN director Paul Pauwels.
For the tenth year running, Copro offers a framework for foreign filmmakers to present their “homegrown” initiatives for consideration. Through the "Inside Out" programme, CoPro offers international projects, including new media projects (with an Israeli or Jewish thematic connection) a chance to pitch in front of Israeli broadcasters, film fund representatives and producers. The selected projects will participate in the CoPro Market in Israel, which will take place in Tel Aviv during 3-7 of June 2018.
Submitted films must be in an advanced editing stage looking for the possibility of completion funding or a pre-buy.
• The chosen projects will be sent to major Israeli broadcasters, film funds, distributors and producers.
• Each producer may submit up to three projects (including new media project).
• Preference is given to filmmakers with experience in international co-production.
• Travel expenses may be eligible for support by local funding bodies (eg. film funds) across Europe
• The producers will have full access to all Co-Production Market events, as well as to viewing Israeli projects for potential collaboration.
The delegation members will be selected according to these parameters:
• Relevance to Israel or Jewish issues, as well as to regional issues.
• International topics which may have a broad interest.
• Quality of proposal.
• Submitted films must already have a secured funding source, such as a broadcasting body or a film fund.
• Films must be in an advanced editing stage looking for the possibility of completion funding or a pre-buy.
In order to submit your film, please visit the website of CoPro – Documentary Marketing And Animation Foundation.
Related links at edn.network
Search among 600+ events in the DOCalendar