EDN Financing Guide Podcasts: Tom Koch
In this podcast Tom Koch from PBS in the United States explains:
- how the North American documentary landscape is structured
- which broadcasters in the U.S. feature documentaries in their programming
- how PBS works as a member association including other broadcasters
- what kind of programs sell in the U.S. and what are important criteria to consider?
- how you can co-produce with North America
This podcast with Tom Koch was recorded at Sunny Side of the Doc 2015.
The duration of this podcast is 09m53s.
Join EDN for full access
Join EDN to get full access to the online edition of The EDN Financing Guide.