Background information on The EDN Financing Guide
For more than 20 years The EDN Financing Guide has been the leading documentary funding guide.
Since 1993 the guide has been setting the industry standard when it comes to providing documentary professionals with the detailed information needed to navigate in the evolving global landscape of documentary production, where new approaches to funding and distribution have become increasingly important.
Sections in The EDN Financing Guide include:
• Broadcasters: detailed profiles of broadcasters acquiring documentaries; this includes contact details on relevant commissioning editors and buyers
• Distributors: info on leading international documentary distributors and sales agents covering cinema, broadcasting, non-commercial, educational and DVD
• VOD: info on Video on Demand (VOD) platforms selling documentaries
• Funds: information on funds and public support aimed at international documentary development, co-production and distribution.
• Crowd Funding: providing an overview of relevant tools and platforms available for crowd funding and crowd sourcing documentary projects.
• Co-production overview: guide to co-production possibilities in 30 European countries with a focus on film funds and broadcasters.
Get your copy of The Financing Guide
When you join EDN you will get a printed copy of The EDN Financing Guide as well as access to the searchable online edition.
You can also order an individual printed copy The EDN Financing Guide. The price is 100 Euro + postage. You can order your copy by writing an email to edn_@If you can read this, please upgrade to a modern browser.edn.network
Get documentary news, knowledge and updates from EDN
If you want to stay updated on what is happening in the world of documentary, get upcoming deadlines, important news as well as knowledge about the international documentary world, EDN is offering different newsletter services fitting your needs.
Here you can read more about our newsletter services.