EDN Online Outreach & Distribution Workshop 2018
December 11-13, 2018. In connection with the 2018 editions of Lisbon Docs and Docs in Thessaloniki, EDN is offering a dedicated outreach and distribution workshop. This format will create a synergy between the two events, by selecting the top projects from each forum and bringing them together in this post-event session taking place as an online workshop.
Focus for the session will be how the selected project teams can handle the increased need to combine new financing methods and alternative distribution methods with more traditional public funding sources. During the workshop the selected teams will strengthen the understanding of audience building and outreach for their projects in development. Through the online workshop the participants will:
- · Learn about tools for audience engagement
- · Sharpen their distribution strategy
- · Get individual feedback from outreach experts
- · Enhanced promotion and distribution possibilities.
The participants will benefit from these added values without adding extra travel costs and expenses for the production teams, as the seminar will take place online.
The selected projects will be announced on this page as soon as possible.
The two selected projects from Lisbon Docs 2018 are:
- The Soldier | D: Aleksander Nikolic | P: Gregor Streiber | inselfilm produktion | UK/Germany
- Queen of the Deuce | D: Valerie Kontakos | P: Valerie Kontakos, Despina Pavlaki | Exile Films | Greece
The two selected projects from Docs in Thessaloniki 2018 are:
- Into the Bank | D: Eva Hillström & Oscar Hedin | P: O. Hedin & Åse Fougner | Film and Tell | Sweden
- Salam’s Odyssey | D: Jonas Bruun | P: Malene Flindt Pedersen | Hansen & Pedersen Film & Television | Denmark
EDN Film Consultant Ove Rishøj Jensen will conduct the workshop in close collaboration with Documentary Campaigner and Filmmaker Ben Kempas from Film & Campaign.
EDN Contact Person
Ove Rishøj Jensen
Phone: +45 3313 1122