Pitching du Reel 2017
April 25 - 27, 2017. Nyon, Switzerland.
Pitching du Reel is part of The Doc Outlook International Market happening during the Visions de réel festival. EDN Head of Studies Mikael Opstrup will run the pre-pitch workshop and be one of the round table moderators.
For the 2017 edition of Pitching du Reel 15 projects will be presented in the presence of professionals including co-producers, commissioning editors, film financiers and distributors. Following the public 7-minute presentations, the projects will be discussed at round tables and during one-on-one meetings.
Pitching du Reel is looking for new or recent projects with the following criteria:
- - The project must be intended as a creative feature-length documentary with theatrical potential
- - The main criteria for selection are the quality of the project and plans as well as the experience of the directors and/or producers
- - The project and subject should be adapted for an international coproduction
- - The project should be new or recent and not have gone around to all the financial partners and other festivals or markets
- - The project may be at any stage of development, but basic funding would be appreciated.
Pitching du Réel will take place during the festival Visions du Réel. For the others activities at the Doc Outlook – International Market like Docs in Progress, Rough-Cut Lab, Focus Talk and others, please refer to the Visions du reel web site.
Pitching du Réel is managed by Gudula Meinzolt, Head of Doc Outlook International Market at Visions du réel. EDN Head of Studies Mikael Opstrup will take part in the conduction of the the pre-pitch workshop, preparing the selected pitch-teams for the their pitch. Opstrup will als be one of the round table moderators during Pitching du Réel.
Phone: +45 3313 1122