EDN Co-Production Consultations at Marché du Film 2015
May 13-22, 2015. Cannes, France
Marché du Film is the film market of the Cannes Film Festival, and it attracts 10,000 participants who use this environment to debut and discover almost 4,000 films and projects in 34 screening rooms. EDN will be present at the Doc Corner of the market to provide consultations on documentary co-production opportunities.
Part of the market are the Doc Corner and the Cross Media Corner. As a continuation of the Documentary Brunch the Doc Corner was launched in 2012 as a space dedicated to documentary cinema.
Among the services of the the Doc Corner are:
- A space dedicated to documentary cinema that will facilitate networking between documentary filmmakers and professionals in Cannes
- A possibility for festival programmers, sales agents and buyers specialized in documentary, to reserve a work space including different facilities.
- Access to the digital video library, which includes more than 300 recent documentary films
Check here for more information about the Doc Corner at the website of Marchée du Film / Cannes.
Present from EDN will be:
- EDN Network and Partnerships Manager Cecilie Bolvinkel: Present May 14-18.
- EDN Film Consultant Ove Rishøj Jensen: Present May 17-21.
EDN will be present at the market and the Doc Corner. Consultations about international co-production and financing opportunities are available on:
- FRIDAY May 15 - From 11:30am to 1pm
- SUNDAY May 17 - From 11:30am to 1pm
- TUESDAY May 19 - From 11:30am to 1pm
Individual meetings, 30 minutes. Consultations booked on site, one day before. On a first-come first-served basis.
Please note that during The Cannes Film Festival and Marche du Film we will also be organising an EDN Networking Dinner.
Tel: +45 3313 1122