FULL DESCRIPTION: Meet the Docs is an EFM market service for documentary professionals or professionals wanting to work with documentary. The umbrella stand facilitates documentary sellers, buyers, programmers, producers and directors with meeting facilities, match making, networking and market information and serves as a network space and meeting point dedicated to documentary.
Please note that there is no separate registration procedure for the Meet the Docs initiative as this is an integrated service of the EFM.Here you can read about the registration for EFM. All services offered by Meet the Docs are free of charges for EFM badge holders.
The Meet the Docs services include:
- Individual consultations: EDN experts provide individual consultation on your documentary project
- Networking and meeting place: A dedicated networking and meeting area for documentary professionals
- Information tools: with lists of documentaries at the Berlinale and EFM, Buyers list, etc
- Daily information sessions: Meet the Distributors & Meet the Festivals on the central market days
- Daily Meet the Docs Talks: Special guests discuss key issues. Presented by IFP, Sundance and EDN on the central market days
- Daily Networking Drinks: American Independents and Meet the Docs offer networking drinks on the central days of the market
Meet the Docs locations at the EFM
The Meet the Docs umbrella stand is located at Martin-Gropius-Bau, the main building of the EFM, at stand number 201 (on the 2nd floor). If you need to call the Meet the Docs stand, the direct phone number is: +49 30 400425 – 440
Some of the networking sessions take place at The EFM Producers Hub located at the top floor of the Martin-Gropius-Bau building.
Here you can find further information about getting to and getting around EFM.
Ove Rishøj Jensen
Phone: +45 3313 1122
☛ back to index