FULL DESCRIPTION: DocSalon is the central meeting point as well as a platform for networking and exchange for documentary professionals or professionals wanting to work with documentary. The DocSalon is based in the Martin-Gropius-Bau, and facilitates documentary sellers, buyers, programmers, producers and directors with meeting facilities, match making, networking as well as market information. In 2018, EDN will continue to organise sessions at the stand such as Meet the Festivals, the new round-table format High Tea with Experts and SalonTalks, daily Friday, February 16 to Tuesday, February 20. Please note that there is no separate registration procedure for the overall DocSalon initiative as this is an integrated service of the EFM, and all services offered by DocSalon are free of charge for EFM badge holders. For the programme formats “Meet the Festivals” as well as “High Tea with Experts” you need to pre-register to take part.
The DocSalon services include:
- Networking and meeting place: A dedicated networking and meeting area for documentary professionals
- Individual consultations: EDN experts provide individual consultation on your documentary project
- Booklet including a list of all documentaries in the festival programme & DocSalon programme
- Daily meeting sessions: 'Meet the Festivals' and 'High Tea with Experts'
- Daily SalonTalks: Experts discuss key issues
- Networking Drinks at the DocSalon
DocSalon locations at the EFM
The DocSalon stand is located at Martin-Gropius-Bau, the main building of the EFM, at stand number 201 (on the 2nd floor).
Here you can find further information about getting to and getting around EFM.
Phone: +45 3313 1122
☛ back to index