EURASF Congress at CERN 2018
July 2-4, 2018. Cern. Switzerland.
EDN director Paul Pauwels has been invited as guest of honour to attend the EURASF Congress at CERN. The European Academy of Science Film (EURASF) is an association aiming to promote and support science films and science film festivals throughout Europe.
The upcoming EURASF Congress will offer an in-depth discussion of how to shape the future of science film in Europe, and the future of the EURASF association itself. The congress will be the first Europe-wide conference of the European Academy of Science Film.
The Academy pursues exclusively and directly non-profit-making objectives, which are (amongst others):
- to strengthen the European Science Film in its importance
- To form political policy positions and statements dealing with science communication and support their representation throughout Europe
- To promote a European network of science communicators, filmmakers, film producers and festival organizers in Europe
- To support good science films and filmmakers through programms and projects
- To award the "Best European Science Film"
For more information about the congress, please visit this link.